- What it is: A gentle, moisturizing facial cleanser
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Skincare Concerns: Pores and Dryness
- Formulation: Oil
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know:
This gentle cleansing product is formulated to target makeup removal while leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
How to Use
- Dispense product into hands. Rub hands together to warm the product, allowing it to melt into an oil
- Massage well onto dry face and rinse with warm water
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing
- Keep out of reach of children
There are no reviews yet.